Constitution Day Gun Raffle
NOTE: While sales of raffle tickets will continue onsite until 5:30 PM on 9/17/2022 at NC RLC Constitution Day Celebration, online sales of tickets will cease at 5:00 PM on 9/17/2022.
The New Hanover RLC is committed to implementing the mission of the national Republican Liberty Caucus on a local level, by helping to "return the Republican Party to its ideological roots of limited government, free enterprise, and personal liberty and responsibility."
The purchase of a ticket in our Constitution Day Gun Raffle will not only give you the chance to win a great home defense weapon, but help the New Hanover RLC stand up for the 2nd Amendment and all of our rights.
Here are the pertinent details of the raffle:
- Raffle is for one new Mossberg 590 Persuader 12-Gauge Tactical Shotgun w/soft carrying case (Package Value of $600.00 + sales tax)
- The barrel of the shotgun is 20'' and the shotgun holds 8+1 rounds
- This Mossberg Tactical Rifle has great reviews, and is simply the best for home defense!
- Drawing will be held on September 17, 2022 at 6 PM at the NC RLC Constitution Day Celebration. The Celebration will be held at: Morning Glory Coffeehouse, 1415 Dawson St, Wilmington, NC 28401
- We encourage you to attend the Celebration, but you need not be present to win.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (Sorry. We don't like it, but it's state law)
- Winner must provide proof of legal eligibility to take possession of the shotgun (Again, we don't like it, but...)
- Tickets are just $20 a piece, and only 50 Tickets will be sold. This gives you a great chance to win!
We hope you will purchase some tickets and we wish you luck! More importantly, we hope to see you at the Constitution Day Celebration or at one of our upcoming meetings. Because the New Hanover RLC isn't just a "group." We are a movement!
- The New Hanover County Republican Liberty Caucus (NHCRLC) is conducting this raffle solely for the purpose of generating revenue for its organization.
- The NHCRLC is NOT a tax-exempt charitable organization, and therefore tickets purchased are NOT tax-deductible.
- The sole prize of the raffle is for one new Mossberg 590 Persuader 12-Gauge Tactical Shotgun w/soft carrying case (Package Value of $600.00 + sales tax)
- In the event that $600 of tickets are not sold, the NHCRLC may substitute the prize with a monetary prize that is valued at the net proceeds of the raffle.
- The raffle drawing will be held on September 17, 2022 at approximately 6:00 PM, but is subject to change given 24 hours notice.
- The location of the raffle will be: Morning Glory Coffeehouse, 1415 Dawson St, Wilmington, NC 28401, but is subject to change given 24 hours notice
- At least 24 hours before the actual raffle, each ticket purchaser will randomly receive ticket numbers for the number of tickets, and these will be emailed to the purchaser.
- At the time of the raffle drawing, all of the purchased physical tickets will be placed into a container and randomly mixed.
- A neutral person (who is not a participant in the raffle) will be selected by the Chair to then draw a ticket from the container.
- The winner shall be the person who has been assigned the ticket number corresponding to the winning ticket drawn.
- The neutral person shall draw two other tickets to assign an alternate winner in the case the winner is not eligible to receive the prize.
- The winner must be 21 years old, and legally eligible to purchase and possess a shotgun in the state of their residence.
- If the winner is local, the New Hanover RLC and the winner will arrange to meet at Backwater Guns (a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer in Wilmington, NC) to transfer the prize
- Residents of other states must arrange to have the NHCRLC transfer the prize to a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer in their state, and the winner will be responsible for all fees associated with this process.
- The winner need not be present to win. The NHCRLC will make all reasonable efforts to contact a non-present winner of the raffle.
- The winner must legally claim the prize within 30 days of the drawing or the prize shall become the property of the NHCRLC.
- This raffle is being conducted under the laws of North Carolina and the United States America. Any conflict between these rules and the law shall be resolved in favor of the applicable state or federal law.
- Any questions about the rules of this raffle should be directed to: email@example.com
Is this you?
Based on the email address you entered, it appears you are already in our Contact database. Please confirm that the following person is you. Note - If some of the information displayed is outdated, you should still confirm your identity as shown. On the next page you will be able to update that information.